This weekend turned out to be pretty productive for me. I managed to squeeze in a tad more than 15 minutes a day, between all the usual friends, family and home details. So, I've got this very large log cabin type quilt top that I made last winter.
It was just screaming for help, but I couldn't decide just what would help until . . . . . . Using bits and pieces and strips that I keep stuffed into this old mesh shoe holder, sorted by color, of course;
along with my hand dye teenies that I could not bear to part with quite yet, I decided that free style pieced log cabin flowers would help give this plain jane some pizazz.
Once I make lots and lots of flowers, my plan is to zig-zag them onto the top in an eye pleasing arrangement. That's the vision for now, at least. Off I go for another 15 minutes, or more.