Friday, January 13, 2012

My version of Victoria's Triangle block

I decided to try and make Victoria's block, and this is what I came up with.  It did pucker some in the middle, but it is a function of my inability to sew a straight line and not the instructions.  I started with bits and pieces of made fabric that I put together and added to.  Then I pulled some fabric to go with it.  It is a good thing I have good size scraps around.  The yellow and the corner pieces are from the fabric swap we just did.  For someone who loves warm colors, I sure use a lot of cool ones.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks great! Iron the heck out of it and then quilt the heck out of it and it will lay flat.