SO, I have recently pulled out the color challenge blocks. I only had 13 blocks finished when I put them to the side promising myself that I would finish the rest of them in the near future. Well, as we all know, the near future was over a year away. I made the executive decision not to make the remaining blocks and to just start putting the quilt together. I spotted the perfect setting fabric, which had moved to the top of a pile of "need to be washed" fabrics when I knocked the stack over and re-stacked them. Every color from the challenge was in there. I finished off the top with a smaller border of the background Kona from the blocks and Voila - the top is finished. Now I just need to piece a back and get it quilted.
Thanks to the three students that "volunteered" to hold my quilt up so I could get a good picture of it. Now on to the next project.