Patty A. sent me a follow up as she just finished her Tea Towel Challenge from way back! I still love seeing what you are finishing or making inspired from this site! Beautiful finish Patty!!
From Patty: I finally got mine done! Fabrics used - the waistband from a pair of Irish linen men's pants, Belgium linen, Essex cotton/linen, vintage Maremekko, shot cotton, Kaffe Fasset print, vintage drapery cotton, an Australian cotton print (binding), and a piece of hand dye shibori linen (on the back with the rest of the vintage drapery cotton).
Better late than never!
Her original posts are here:
You can still email me your finished projects...
infovfwquilts at gmail dot com
Even though this site has gone quiet, there is oodles of good stuff here! Feel free to browse, and always give credit where credit is due. Thank you!
Thanks Victoria for posting my tea towel quilt. One of my blog readers had sent me the twin to my tea towel so I put them both in this piece.
Wow, very cool! Love how it came together.
Post a Comment