I got more done on my piece, and as usual, I sewed crooked, so things I need to fix.
I did up the curtain with light pleats, so I will add small tacks to give it a more natural look.
I need shadows and definition on my face, so wandering if I can do light shading with paints.
I used wool for most of the face, so it makes it easier to take out the stitches and reposition things, also need to make a new eyebrow;)
Not exactly what I envisioned, but a good learning experience and fun to experiment.
I also left the tie undone, now I need to learn how they tied them.
I will play with the hair when it is all done. I used wool cut outs and then needle punched the yarn on.
I want to put some extra strands on last to give it a little more movement.