The "sawtooth triangles" were all made from offcuts of other half square triangle units. And some were just triangular scraps. They made for pretty funky borders. To give them some breathing room I surrounded the sawtooth blocks with strips of white:
Then yesterday I added length to some piano key strips I'd also begun back in the day. I made enough to go around one of the sawtooth blocks:
Since my other two intuitive starts aren't going anywhere at the moment I'm offering Janet her choice of these two for our swap. Either the one above, which measures roughly 15 x 17" or the block below which measures about 9.5 x 11."
You and Brenda are on the same wavelength! one of you needs to make this block into a quilt... its' fabulous!
Those are great! I love the larger one and the peas in a pod fabric is very cute.
I love the larger one. I hope one of you keeps adding to it. I can't wait to see it finished.
These sawtooth squares are fabulous!
I like the piano keys. maybe I'll try that.
Post a Comment