Today I worked on my top of solids. It's almost done! I put my pins on it.. from quilt shows, travels, work, church, and family memories. I didn't know I had so many pins!
The top hangs a little wonky, because the hanging sleeve is just pinned on in back. As soon as I tack that down, it'll be totally done! To be honest, I'm not sure I love it, but it's kinda fun and funky, so it'll do. (I still think there is too much white.) P.S... I decided not to fill the white space with flowers, because that was someone else's idea, so I just made some odd shapes and slapped them on. Also added a letter "e" that was just hanging around wanting to be used.