I'm a terrible procrastinator, so yesterday I decided to just do it and dived into a box of birthday scraps from Victoria to make two blocks for Charlotte. Lots of little pieces here. I went with two colourways-- peachy and yellow-green.
While I was playing with these little scraps, I found dozens of triangles cut from 1.5 inch squares, so I made lots of HST and put together the center of a quilt for AAQI. The finished blocks measure half an inch, so the centre is small. I'm thinking I'm going to rip out the dark green inner border and make it narrower. I deliberately made it wonky since precision in this case was impossible. It was hard enough to sew those little triangles, although my Juki handled it without complaint.