I went shopping for the theme color fabric this week . . .
And I added these fabrics:
I had very little of the teal, mostly strips. The caramel print was a 2 1/2 inch precut that a friend gave to me because she didn't like the color. I liked the print with my rust print. The green was added because of several comments here that thought verdigris was a good addition to the mix. I liked the light blue because it picked up the blue in the rust print.
Here is the made fabric (I remembered to take a picture before cutting it up this time):
And the block:
I liked the combination of the rust with my background Velveeta.
This may be the best combination that I've done so far.
Here are all eight together:
I am enjoying playing with the blocks in different settings.
I'll join the people staying up late on Tuesday night to see what Wednesday will bring!