I have been suffering lately from my chronic illness so I've fallen way behind with everything. It would appear that I neglected to post the two blocks I made in response to Victoria's dots, stripes, and plaid challenge.
This challenge appealed to me immediately but I wasn't really in a position to dig through my current scraps (or stash) to create blocks. As luck would have it, I found a section of strata I had pieced a long, long time ago - maybe even ten years ago. It fit the bill though, being comprised of dots and stripes and one plaid. I cut the strata up, rearranged the parts, added to them, and ended up with these two blocks - which look like a single vertical panel in this photo!
I'm looking forward to making a dotty quilt for myself one of these days. :- )